HarborChase Offering Grocery Days to Assist Residents & Their FamiliesPosted By HarborChase on March 20, 2020
With grocery stores having trouble keeping some essential items in stock, HarborChase Senior Living is pleased to be able to offer our associates, our residents and their families, and our partners in the senior community the opportunity to purchase some of these items via our supply chain which remains robust and well-stocked.
We are establishing “Grocery Days” once or twice a week to provide our teams with these staples at cost. At this time, items listed below are available as these appear to be in the highest demand. However, items and their availability may be added or removed.
Once an order is placed, each community will determine pick-up dates and times. The preferred payment method is check; however, we can accept credit cards, and resident purchases can be billed to their account.
Items available for purchase include:
- Eggs (have associates bring in empty egg cartons)
- Sliced Cheese (Portioned into 1 lb. packs)
- Proteins (Chicken Breast and Ground Beef portioned into 1 lb. packs)
- Sliced Deli Meats (Portioned into 1 lb. packs)
- Bottled Juices and Water
- Cereal (Portioned in 1-gallon bags)
- Pasta (1 lb. boxes)
- Whole Fruit (Apples, Bananas, Oranges)
- Toilet Paper (By the roll)
- Paper Towels (By the Roll)
- Disinfectant Wipes (Each)
- Sanitizer (Each)
- Hand Soap (Each)
Residents, families, and associates will be notified by phone or email at the community level by a HarborChase team member. If you do not hear from your community and would like to learn more, we encourage you to contact your HarborChase Senior Living community.
Categories: HarborChase Senior Living